I wasn’t one of those people “born with a camera in my hand”. My love of photography stems from having THE WORST wedding photos ever and trying to protect the rest of you from having this same ill fate.
You could probably find them on one of those “most awkward photo” clips we all laugh and cringe at during our lunch break. My children’s new born photos – horrendous and all babies are beautiful, right??
So, here I am, trying to set right to a wrong and hope that my rose-coloured view of the world and of course to LOVE can bring someone else a little piece of happy.
P.S. My ulterior motive is to stay number 1 in the world’s most hideous wedding photos you tube clips.
What else is there to know about me… Not much.
I’m mad about love and emotional connections, so this is the natural industry for me to be in… I do love LOVE… *sigh*
Here’s the list of jobs i could do…
- Wedding Singer is out, I can’t sing!
- Dinner is best served out of a pizza box, there goes catering.
- I do love flowers but don’t like to pick them. Beauty is best left to admire.
- Styling? Hhmmmmm I’d have taffeta everywhere if I could, still stuck in the 80’s.
- Celebrant !!!!! I’d love that one only I’m terrified of public speaking and I’m really really really not very good with jokes.
- Maybe make up? My favourite shade of foundation is brown zinc.
- As for Hairdresser, pony tails for every bride getting married on any day of the week that ends with ‘day’.
And then it hit me… Photographer!
Let me think about that…
I do like people watching, I’m pathetically sentimental, romance, happiness, beaming smiles, fancy frocks, an alcoholic beverage, loud music, sunlight and love are all my thing. these are precisely all the elements and wonder filled moments I will capture on your perfect day.
So, Cheers to happy moments that live on forever through the power of the photo, and cheers to your love, may it be the one constant that sparks your fire and lights up the world.
Love it! Love it! Love it!
These were the only words I could say followed by a tear in my eye, when we first viewed the beautiful photos Jodie captured of our family. We had an idea of the types of images we were looking for, and it was exceptional how Jodie brought that vision to life in her photography.
Words cannot describe how talented and creative her work is, she is truly amazing. We now have a wonderful lifetime memory hanging on our walls.
Thank you again, Love Chris & Troy
Fun in the photo booth! We loved, loved, loved the photo booth!
Wearing goofy hats,oversized sunglasses, and flashy boas, we laughed and posed and made priceless memories with friends from the Stella Maris School, Maroochydore. Thanks so much Jodie for making our school fair so special – I can?t imagine the day without you!